Saturday, December 13, 2008

Unboxed

So I'm trying to publish one post a day... lets hope I can actually do that... I'll try to brainstorm enough.
I'm trying out different templates... I kinda thought the other one was somewhat boring. This one's kind of cool. Lets see how long this one stays until I decide I want a new one, lol.
I'm SO excited for Monday :-). Snowboarding is going to be awesome! (Or at least I hope... lol) I'm pretty sure I'll like it! I know I'll be falling almost the whole time... but maybe towards the end of the day I'll be able to stay up for a bit. Like I promised earlier when I wrote a small bit on skiing, I'm going to write something about boarding. Maybe I'll have the energy to write it on the way home monday and then post it that same day (or the next day).
Hm... so I'm not totally sure what to write about, so I'm going to write one on not being boxed in. Its my current title for my blog. (Who knows, I might change it sometime...) It might not be the greatest since like most of my other posts its off the top off my head. Anyways... so I'll try to do my best, hope you like it!

Thoughts
ideas
views
can't be hidden inside
if its something to fight for.
How can you feel passionate about something
then hide it?
How can you box it in
if its important?
If you have the Good News
how can you not tell others?
How can you not act
like you have it
in your heart?
Be open.
Don't box it in.
Unboxed.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey all of your last posts are really good.

I guess I am going to have to check more often to keep up with you now. :-P

Brittany Bakker said...

thanks heidi :-)