Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Big Brother's Love

A brothers love
is big bear hugs,
a protective arm
on my shoulder
a constant shelter
in tough times.
And older brother
is strong,
for you.
He is worthy of trust,
of love.
Big brother watching
like my conscience
but bigger.
I love to be around him,
I want to show him
that I trust him
and love him.
My big brother.


Ok, so I promised to post something every day... and since its past ten, and I had nothing, I went to my notebook and found this inside! So I'm glad I have something to post(even if its somewhat poorly written... as in I don't feel like I said everything that needed to be said about big brother's and I don't feel it was written well enough. Lets hope Jeff doesn't read it, lol.)
I'm SO excited about tomorrow!
And thats all I'm going to say for now... g'night, and you'll hear from me tomorrow! :-)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

hey this is seriously one of the best things I've read!

big brothers are AMAZING.

too bad I don't have any.

lol

I have some adopted ones. :-)

looking forward to reading your post on TODAY!!!! :-)

Brittany Bakker said...

haha, Ok, so I wasn't able to write a post yesterday. We got home at like 8 (we went to swiss chalet and were there for like an hour n a half... the service was SO slow!)
And then I crashed into my bed at 8:30... and slept solid till 8. lol