Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Angel/Guitar

So, I decided that I'm not going to post daily. Partly because its hard to keep up... but mostly because its hard to write something good that often. And as you can see, some of my earlier posts were definitely only posted because of lack of time and better work. Its somewhat hard to be inspired with anything other than the snow, the coldness, and Christmas at this time of year. And I don't want to have like a bajillion posts on those three things.

I thought I'd try to take a few photo's with my brother's camera... since I don't have many pictures on my blog I'll post one or two of them...




So thats my attempt at photography... I'm sure I got most of it wrong, but... I kinda like them. I don't think I'd ever go anywhere with photography, so it doesn't really matter ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, I like! especially the guitar one! :)

Sarah by the Sea said...

i love the guitar picture :-) art & music...yippeeeee. we have some of those angels at home, too!!

Brittany Bakker said...

thanks girls :-)
I LOVE guitar. mm... acoustic is pretty much my fav instrument. I love how it sounds...