Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sunshine and darkness.

There they were, they were almost identical, but both of them also could not be more different. There they stood face to face. One was blonde, her natural light hair shimmered in the light of the sun, her blue eyes held hope, promise, and love. Her smile went past her thin lips, past her lightly freckled cheeks, and radiated from even her eyes. Her figure was slight, and petite.
Across from her stood her twin, dark and shadowed. She reflected her sister like a sick reflection of a mirror. Her hair was dry and obviously dyed. It gleamed a dull black, her lifeless blue eyes had dark shadows beneath them as she sneered at her joyful sister. Her pale face looked shallow and starved. Her frame was slighter, thinner, more petite than that of her sister. She looked unhealthy, almost too frail to be able to stand. Her black ragged clothing made her look worse.
How did it get that way? One so full of life, another, so hopeless. The first made a decision. She gave her life to God. The second... she gave her life to the evil lusts of the world. She chose to be what the world wanted, and the world rejected her.

Ok, that was somewhat pitiful. But, for lack of anything to write, I started rambling on what nonsense was in my head. By the way, none of it was edited. I decided since not many people read my blog, I might as well not bother editing. Its supposed to be a good exercise in writing.. or so they say.
Anyways, cheers and g'night all my adoring fans! (which amount to... one or two people? lol)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am a loyal fan! lol

Interesting... it's true. God shows. Not as much as He should sometimes... but if He's really inside, He shows.
:-)

Anonymous said...

I'll be a fan! :) I like the last line, it's really true! <3

Jade Blackwater said...

i think this might be my favourite! *cracks a huge grin*
it's true though!