Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

Its not really late at night, but late enough that I'm not really tired, and have alot of thoughts going through my head with nothing much to do.
Tonight I helped out at our church's girls club, usually I'm in the class with my grade six girls. Its somewhat hard for me because I want to add to the discussion, but I don't know what questions to ask the girls without being too simple, or too hard for them. I sometimes know the answers, but its a different thing altogether asking the questions.
This evening though I was the only jr councellor that showed up, we usually have four of us, one for each group. So this evening I did the tasks for all four groups, so I didn't have a chance to be with my group for the bible study.

Hmm, this time of night my thoughts are usually the craziest. I don't know if I'm the only one, but sometimes I have this reeeally random thought in my head, then it changes, and then it changes some more, and before I know it there's a whole story in my head trying to get out. Most of the time I can't let it get out on paper.. too bad.
Sometimes its really weird, but I'd be thinking of something to do with a trampoline, and before you know it I have this whole science fiction story in my head. (its weird, because that is what happened before... and I'm not even a fan of science fiction)

My brother is still out in Alberta. I miss him tons! On Sunday I talked to him and he said that he might be back in maybe one to two weeks, then I just talked to him tonight and he said about a month... :-(
I miss him lots! But, he's doing good up there, and getting lots of good work done.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

hmm... yeah I definitely have random thoughts lol

I don't know about whole stories though... they usually are bits of poetry that don't turn into anything...

Heidi said...

I just dedicated a post to you :-)

Brittany Bakker said...

lol, love the poem you dedicated heidi!

Jade Blackwater said...

i think i get random thoughts too...
so, when is jeff getting back?

Brittany Bakker said...

um... jeff is back :-P lol
he came back on the 15th.