Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mismatching...

Mismatching.
Creative writing.
Pieces that don't belong,
Somehow don't seem wrong.
Flowing with unfamiliar graces.
In my heart preserve special places.

The strange beauty,
Creates serenity.
Like memories hidden
that come up forbidden.
Taking small pleasure
to a certain measure.
Colors mixed
strangely fixed.
Like music combined
that shouldn't sound kind
but it has a sound
which I have found
makes me feel peace
without cease.

Wide open spaces
beauty with graces
The feeling of being alive
to jump for joy, to thrive.
Crystal clear nights
staring into the heights.
The stars shining in vast wonder
always making me ponder.
The hush doesn't last long
when you hear the nature throng.
Small noises everywhere
symphonies made with care.

3 comments:

Brittany Bakker said...

One who made it all,
the beauty of every call.
Every beauty of every place
created to give Him pleasure with grace.
I look around and see it all.
My God is so big, and I'm so small.


Everything I'm writing tonight, is totally off the top of my head... I feel this sudden urge to just write and write and not stop!! This last post I just clicked "create new post" and only had the first two lines pre-written... and then the rest I just jumbled together from my mind.
Hope you guys can make sense of it!! I just think that the best kind of beauty is the natural one... the mismatching rugged colorful one. The one full of life.

Heidi said...

I like this... Creation is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Really? I wouldn't have guessed it was off the top of your head. Very nice! :)